Saturday 2 August 2014

Exciting new craft shop in Kings Lynn

I'm so excited to let you all know of a new craft shop that has opened in Kings Lynn Norfolk. The shop is called Sprinkle Twinkle and is certainly a very sparkly piece of glitter in a dull business park, I thought we had the wrong place when we drove into the business park but boy was I surprised when I gingerly opened the door. I was warmly welcomed by Natalie and her partner and offered a drink straight away, I had my family in tow (much to their disgust! "not another craft shop mum") Well luckily there was a TV and drinks for them as well, obviously to keep them entertained while mum spent money. Oh I wish I had a large bank account I could have spent a fortune. Natalie had so much to choose from and lots of American brands i.e. Lawn Fawn, that are hard to find in the UK without paying a fortune for postage. They have a website for online ordering at www.sprinkle-twinkle.co.uk so please do take a look and if your in the area pop in to see them it is a lovely place it's bigger than it looks on the website.

Happy crafting

Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment